november 2016 – currently
K-INFRASTRUCTURE, Madrid, Spain. Digital Marketing Manager.
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Creating and managing campaigns in Social Networks and Google Adwords
- Website and blog management (writing news, creating landing pages, etc.)
- Creating and designing brochures, pamphlets, etc. (Photoshop & inDesign)
- SEO and SEM
- Email marketing
- Database Management
- Develop presentations and documents (Microsoft Office).
OCTOBER 2015 – OCTOBER 2016
ASOCIACIÓN DE EMPRESARIOS DE HOSTELERÍA DE GUIPÚZCOA, San Sebastián, Guipúzcoa, Spain. Administrative + Analyst + Project Assistant.
Careers: file processing, offer management, database update, etc.
Customer support: reception, phone assistance, appointments, etc.
Reports: data collection, generation of statistics and analysis of the information.
Campaigns/Projects: involved in running cultural and gastronomic projects and campaigns, collaborating with bars, restaurantes, hotels, etc. of the city and aiming to boost the tourism in Donostia-San Sebastián.
SAN SEBASTIAN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL, San Sebastián, Guipúzcoa, Spain. Guest Management.
Database management – Datasheet creation and update for guests invited to the festival.
Managing and sending out invitations/accreditations.
Collaboration on creating and distributing accreditations.
SUMMERS 2013 & 2014
DISTRIBUIDORA FARMACÉUTICA GUIPUZCOANA (DFG), San Sebastián, Guipúzcoa, Spain. Returns Department + Perfumery Department.
Initially I performed tasks to ensure the good presence of the stock.
Later, I was in charge of the department of returns as well as in charge of storing products in poor condition to proceed with the return of the products to the labs.
Managed the database of the Perfumery Department and distribuited all the products to the corresponding stores.
Worked on the pricing of the Perfumery Department and made sure that the information provided by the suppliers was correct.
OCCASIONAL TUESDAYS, San Sebastián, Guipúzcoa, Spain.
Come up with a plan to promote, get sponsors, design and create a web page and expand the proJect get along the city.
- SPANISH: Mother tongue
- BASQUE: Mother tongue
- ENGLISH: C1 level
- Windows & iOS
- Micosoft Office
- Site Management (WordPress, Tumblr…)
Social Networks (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter…)
- Photo Edition (i.e. Photoshop, inDesign)
- Video Edition (i.e. Ulead Videostudio)
- Perseverance & dedication
- Planning & organization
- Project Management
- Analyzing skills
- Speed reading
- Active listening
- International Business Seminar, DBS-San Sebastián, 2013
- Driving license: B
- Hobbies: Photography, cinema, communication & media, music, event planning, travel and new cultures, sports such as ski or soccer.
- Supporter and believer of non-profits & blood donor.
- INITIATION COURSE TO PHOTOGRAPHY. Basque Institute of Photography, San Sebastián, Guipúzcoa.
- STUDENT-TUTOR FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS (2013-2014), Universidad de Deusto, San Sebastián, Guipúzcoa.